Adjustable Friction Saver
Arborist Tool ✻ Friction Saver
Aluminum Adjustable Ring to Ring helps reduce friction on your climbing line. Comes with one small aluminum ring and one large aluminum ring and your choice of 24-Strand Line -Safetylite II or Neolite II. Available in 10' lengths coupled with a 3/8" Husky Bull Rope Prusik. Custom Lengths Available.
Check out the Adjustable Friction Saver in action Click Here
- Easily adjustable.
- Reduces abrasion on your climbing line.
- Increases lifespan of your climbing line.
- Helps your climbing line run smoothly.
- Easy to Install (with throw bag and line).
- Aluminum Rings are rated at 25kN
- **Meets or exceeds ANSI Z133 requirements of 5,400 lbs Tensile
|AGAFS24SP10S||1/2" x 10'||**See Above||Poly Bag||1 lbs||Safetylite II|
|AGAFS24SP10N||1/2" x 10'||**See Above||Poly Bag||1 lbs||Neolite II|