Adjustable Cambium Friction Saver
Arborist Tool ✻ Friction Saver
Aluminum Adjustable Ring to Ring helps reduce friction on your climbing line. 10’ of your choice of 1/2” 24-Strand Line - Safetylite II™ or Neolite II™, with a large aluminum ring on one end and a tight sewn eye on the other coupled with a 3/8” x 30” Prusik with a small aluminum ring. Any custom length available upon request.
Check out the Adjustable Friction Saver in action Click Here
- Easily adjustable.
- Reduces abrasion on your climbing line.
- Increases lifespan of your climbing line.
- Helps your climbing line run smoothly.
- Easy to Install (with throw bag and line).
- Aluminum Rings are rated at 25kN
- **Meets or exceeds ANSI Z133-2017 requirements
|AGAFS24SP10S||1/2" x 10'||Poly Bag||1 lbs||Safetylite II|
|AGAFS24SP10N||1/2" x 10'||Poly Bag||1 lbs||Neolite II|