5/16" or 8mm
Our Prusik Cord is constructed of a Kernmantle Polyester outer jacket with a Braided Twaron Core. Twaron has a 800 Degree Fahrenheit melting point. Excellent Prusik Cord for the Arborist / Climber. 5/16" or 8mm x 250' or 500' lengths, 5,400 Lbs Minimum Break Strength. An extremely durable cord for a Prusik Knot, Double Prusik Knot, Bachman Knot, Klemhoist Knot and a Mariner's Knot.
- Polyester 32-Carrier Outer Jacket Provides Great Resistance to Abrasion.
- Kevlar Inner Core Provides Excellent Resistance to Heat Build Up.
- Water Resistant, No Rotting
- Excellent Resistance to Snagging
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z133 requirements of 5,400 lbs Tensile
|AGKPC516250||5/16" x 250'||5,400 lbs||Reel||7.0 lbs||Yellow with Blue Check|
|AGKPC516500||5/16" x 500'||5,400 lbs||Reel||14.5 lbs||Yellow with Blue Check|